...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Saturday, February 12, 2011

mATH cLASS IN POINTS

  • The whole class except for 3 people went to the computer lab to work on math spreadsheets on Excel.
  • Teacher wasn’t there because he was dividing his time between people in the computer lab and people still in the classroom
  • so this is the first time our class got to talk about how crap our teacher is
  • no really
  • he sucks
  • ass
  • at teaching
  • image
  • So we were like “oh my god yes i don’t understand anything either ahahaha”
  • so one of the really smart girls in our class was like
  • “hey do you want me to teach you guys?”
  • and then we were like
  • TEACH US YOUR WAYS!
  • That awkward moment when your math teacher walks into the class when your smart classmate is trying to teach the whole class because the math teacher is crap at teaching
  • image
  • He was like “Oh carry on, don’t let me stop you.”
  • But then
  • Don’t know if being genuine or sarcastic
  • image

No comments:

Post a Comment