...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Boondocks (Invasion Of The Katrinians)


Robert "Granddad" Freeman: I've seen that raggedy piece of shit house. That nigga ain't lost that damn much.




Riley Freeman: Everybody knows that New Orleans Niggas is grime-y!"
Nique: (walks by) "Yup, thanks wotey"
Riley Freeman: "That's my hat!"



Jericho's Mother: The Lord will provide another lamp!!! Praaaaiiise JESSSSUSSS!!!!!



Uncle Ruckus: I hate jazz music, sounds like a long car wreck with a bunch of cats!



Uncle Ruckus: Ever hear of that movie, When The Levees Broke? I got me a documentary called 'When Are The Levees Gonna Break Again?



Robert "Grandad" Freeman: I'm sorry the levees broke but if they don't leave soon, I'M gonna be broke.
Uncle Ruckus: I got a dog named Levee and every time it rains I kick him.



Jericho: Come on Robert, what would mama say it she knew you were kickin' us out?
Robert "Granddad" Freeman: SHE'D SAY GET THEM LAZY-ASS NIGGAS THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment