...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello, Tumblr!
Listen you lot, you’re all whizzing about this summer, still posting, still being the best fandom, it’s really quite impressive….
The question of the hour is who’s going to Comic-Con 2011?
Answer: The Doctor and Amy are….

BBC AMERICA’s DOCTOR WHO & BEDLAM SET FOR COMIC-CON 2011
Doctor Who’s Matt Smith and Karen Gillan to make their first appearance
“Stars Matt Smith and Karen Gillan make their first Comic-Con appearance for a panel and Q&A with Doctor Who writer Toby Whithouse (Being Human creator) and executive producers Piers Wenger and Beth Willis. They’re bringing with them, exclusive new footage from the new episodes airing later this summer on BBC AMERICA.”

Click through to read the full post along with scheduled time and dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment