...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Monday, July 11, 2011

Some might argue that Helena Bonham Carter’s whole career has been one long dress rehearsal for the part [of the Doctor]. The human personification of “wacky”, and with a body seemingly designed to be poured into a bodice, she may have broken into the big time with roles in stately British period pieces but these days she’s the Queen Of Strange. The Doctor has always been an eccentric and actresses don’t come much more eccentric than HBC. That’s why Tim Burton loves her so much. Of all the Doctors so far she is probably most like a female Tom Baker, though we can see little bits of Troughton, Tennant and Smith in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment