...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, August 19, 2011

angelofvenom:

lastofthetimeladies:

brynnasaurus:

Guys. Guys. There is a bar. Two blocks from my apartment. That is the most magical, wonderful place in the world. Friday night my roommate and I went to check this bar out because we heard they built their bathroom to look like a TARDIS. And no joke, this place has a legit TARDIS for a BATHROOM. And you know when you see fan-made stuff like TARDIS’s and it’s cute, but if you’re being honest, it looks kind of shitty? That was not the deal here, folks. It was seriously the most realistic TARDIS I have ever seen, I mean, it was fucking phenomenal. They had an actual carpenter make it for them. It lit up and everything. AND IT WAS BIGGER ON THE INSIDE. Unfortunately I have no pictures of this because by the time we were drunk enough to feel comfortable looking like assholes taking our pictures in front of the TARDIS the line for the bathroom was kind of long, so.. next time. (Because there will be 932 next times)
And then once the bartender (who also turned out to be the owner) found out we were Who fans he promptly brought out the DOCTOR WHO DRINK MENU. I repeat: THE DOCTOR WHO DRINK MENU. So we ordered 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdrivers which were, of course, insanely delicious (and green at the bottom! The 10th Doctor was blue! PERFECTION!). And then the bartender brought out his actual Sonic Screwdriver and guys, I swear to god if there is a heaven, I was there last night.
AND THIS IS TWO BLOCKS FROM MY APARTMENT. If I am never on Tumblr again it is because I have officially just moved in there. So all you Who fans, get yo’ asses to Brooklyn NOW!

Holy shi— I NEED TO DRINK HERE WHEN I AM LEGAL

OMG I need to go here.


Must go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment