...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, September 2, 2011

   
                            

The Doctor: ..One more thing. Your name. 
Romana: What about my name? 
The Doctor: It’s too long. By the time I’ve called out, “Look out…” What’s your name? 
Romana: [slowly] Romanadvoratrelundar. 
The Doctor: By the time I’ve called that out, you could be dead. I’ll call you “Romana”. 
Romana: I don’t like “Romana”. 
The Doctor: It’s either “Romana” or “Fred”. 
Romana: All right, call me “Fred”. 
The Doctor: Good. Come on, Romana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment