...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, September 23, 2011

I can’t save you from this; there’s nothing I can do to stop this. I stole your childhood and now I’ve lead you by the hand to your death. But the worst thing is I knew. I knew this would happen, this is what always happens. Forget your faith in me. I took you with me because I was vain. Because I wanted to be adored. Look at you. Glorious Pond. The Girl Who Waited for me. I’m not a hero. I really am just a mad man in a box. And it’s time we saw each other as we really are. Amy Williams. It’s time to stop waiting.


I can’t save you from this; there’s nothing I can do to stop  this. I stole your childhood and now I’ve lead you by the hand to your  death. But the worst thing is I knew. I knew this would happen, this is  what always happens. Forget your faith in me. I took you with me because  I was vain. Because I wanted to be adored. Look at you. Glorious Pond.  The Girl Who Waited for me. I’m not a hero. I really am just a mad man  in a box. And it’s time we saw each other as we really are. Amy  Williams. It’s time to stop waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment