...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Moffat: The Doctor is involved in Amy and Rory's life more than he intended


  • AOLTV:
    I was speaking with Matt and I said that, if the Doctor was truly a selfless man, he would drop Amy and Rory by the side of the road in front of a little house and say, "Go live your life."
  • Steven Moffat:
    Huh. Keep watching. He's gotten more entangled in their lives than he ever intended to be, which is the story of Amy. At each point, he's thinking, "I can't [leave] now. I can't get out." And that, for me, is the domestic version of it. There are consequences to knowing people, just as there are consequences to being a mighty hero or being perceived as such....
  • I think what we're playing with is [his] concern that he should have been gone before the wedding. It's a little bit worrying. He's getting involved in their real lives and he never, ever, ever intended to. He tends to be the last fling before the altar and here he is

No comments:

Post a Comment