...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hi, I’m Arrow. Green Arrow. Nice To Meet You

by  on MAY 17, 2012






By now, you’ve heard that the Green Arrow will be a TV series on The CW this Fall, Arrow. They’ve released a trailer, so this is your first look at it: preparation, exercise, upside down dangling, and the fateful bow and arrow, as Oliver Queen becomes the DC Comics vigilante you’ve come to know. That’s Canadian actor Stephen Amell as Queen/Arrow; you’d know him from, er, well, he was recurring on Private Practice and did a bunch of guest shots on stuff like CSI and 90210 and New Girl and Queer as Folk (U.S. version), and he was onRent-a-Goalie, if you get the Canadian pay channel Showcase.
Personally, I’m not buying the tennis ball-piercing act, because the balls wouldn’t bounce that high that slowly even for someone with that quick a trigger, but if you’re going to buy any of the rest of this, I suppose you have to just go with it. I have to overcome my suspension-of-disbelief difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment