...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Martyn Crofts: Dalek Impersonator





Martyn Croft busts his Dalek hip hop lyrics on Britain’s Got Talent with a rhinestone covered saucepan, and backup Dalek dancers. Unfortunately, Simon Cowell was not impressed, and buzzed Martyn halfway through the song.  Good news for Martyn is that Simon doesn’t have the final vote, and the people of Britain can vote for him to move on or not.  Move over Jay-Z, we have a new lyricist in town.


Martyn Crofts: Dalek Impersonator 
Britain’s Got Talent

(Gif from the-laughing-girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment