...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Monday, August 15, 2011

eveningflares:


THE DOCTOR: Listen to me, it’s messing with your head. Your hand is not made of stone. AMY: It is! Look at it.THE DOCTOR: It’s all in your mind. I promise you. You can move that hand, you can let go. AMY: I can’t, okay? I’ve tried and I can’t. It’s stone.THE DOCTOR: The angel is going to come and there’s nothing I can do to stop it. So do it. Concentrate. Move your hand.AMY: I can’t.THE DOCTOR: Then we’re both gonna die.AMY: You’re not going to die. You’ve gotta go. You know you have to. You’ve got all that stuff with River and that’s all gotta happen. You know you can’t die here.THE DOCTOR: Time can be rewritten. It doesn’t work like that. [they look behind Amy. the angels are getting closer] Keep your eyes on it. Don’t blink.AMY: Run!THE DOCTOR: See I’m not going. I’m not leaving you here.AMY: I don’t need you to die for me, Doctor. Do I look that clingy?THE DOCTOR: You can move your hand.AMY: It’s stone.THE DOCTOR: It’s not stone!AMY: You’ve gotta go. Those people up there will die without you. If you stay here with me you’ll just get us killed.THE DOCTOR: Amy Pond, you are magnificent and I’m sorry.AMY: It’s okay. I understand. You’ve gotta leave me.THE DOCTOR: Oh, no, I’m not leaving you. Never. I’m sorry about this. [he bites her] AMY: Ow!THE DOCTOR: Oh! See! Not stone! Now run!AMY: You bit me!THE DOCTOR: Yeah, and you’re alive.Doctor Who, 5x04 Time of Angels


THE DOCTOR: Listen to me, it’s messing with your head. Your hand is not made of stone. 
AMY: It is! Look at it.
THE DOCTOR: It’s all in your mind. I promise you. You can move that hand, you can let go. 
AMY: I can’t, okay? I’ve tried and I can’t. It’s stone.
THE DOCTOR: The angel is going to come and there’s nothing I can do to stop it. So do it. Concentrate. Move your hand.
AMY: I can’t.
THE DOCTOR: Then we’re both gonna die.
AMY: You’re not going to die. You’ve gotta go. You know you have to.You’ve got all that stuff with River and that’s all gotta happen. You know you can’t die here.
THE DOCTOR: Time can be rewritten. It doesn’t work like that. [they look behind Amy. the angels are getting closer] Keep your eyes on it. Don’t blink.
AMY: Run!
THE DOCTOR: See I’m not going. I’m not leaving you here.
AMY: I don’t need you to die for me, Doctor. Do I look that clingy?
THE DOCTOR: You can move your hand.
AMY: It’s stone.
THE DOCTOR: It’s not stone!
AMY: You’ve gotta go. Those people up there will die without you. If you stay here with me you’ll just get us killed.
THE DOCTOR: Amy Pond, you are magnificent and I’m sorry.
AMY: It’s okay. I understand. You’ve gotta leave me.
THE DOCTOR: Oh, no, I’m not leaving you. Never. I’m sorry about this. [he bites her] 
AMY: Ow!
THE DOCTOR: Oh! See! Not stone! Now run!
AMY: You bit me!
THE DOCTOR: Yeah, and you’re alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment