...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Monday, August 15, 2011


hello-sweettea:

So this is a thing I am going to hell for.
On the left we have the 9th Doctor, who is, as I’m sure Rose found out, a great dancer.
In the middle is the 10th Doctor, the sexy one who sometimes gets all (unfortunately) of the attention.
And on the right is the 11th Doctor, who doesn’t exactly sway to the same beat as his predecessors, but if you tell him it’s because he’s just a bad dancer, he’ll deny it and say this is one of the obscure mating rituals of “his people.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment