...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Monday, August 8, 2011

-notthedroidsyourelookingfor:

30 Days of Summer Break Doctor Who Day 10: Who is your favorite guest actor to appear in an episode of Doctor Who?
Mark Sheppard, for a couple of reasons:
I really just liked “The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon” and his character in it. It was a fun story and I liked his character, a sort of ~renegade operative~ with a devil-may-care-attitude who trusts a madman in a box more than he trusts Nixon (which, to be fair, is a good judgement call to make but it’s still a bit hilarious to see it play out).
This dude is everywhere. Like, your TV show is not legit until Mark Sheppard’s had a role on it. He’s like the Where’s Waldo of TV. I mean, he’s been in Supernatural, Star Trek, Firefly, 24, BSF, even The X-Files…and that’s just a small sampling of his IMDb profile. Basically, you can easily connect almost any two TV shows in six degrees or less because Mark Sheppard’s done it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment