...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Monday, August 8, 2011

Suranne Jones who played Idris in The Doctor’s Wife.

timelordanon:

Day 10: Who is your favorite guest actor to appear in an episode of Doctor Who?
Suranne Jones who played Idris in The Doctor’s Wife. She played the part perfectly, which is saying something, because she was the TARDIS. Have you any idea how hard it would be to play something that is usually portrayed as a blue box? I seriously know every line of hers by heart! I love the relationship between her and Matt Smith (Playing the doctor) Somewhere in between newly-weds and an old married couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment