...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, August 26, 2011

Matt Smith to Appear on G4’s Attack of the Show !

Matt Smith to Appear on G4’s Attack of the Show today!
TV/DVR Alert: G4’s Candace Bailey will interview Matt Smith at 7pm EDT today on Attack of the Show. He’ll talk about the fall episodes, life as the eleventh doctor and his first trip to San Diego Comic-Con.
Be sure to click through and bookmark their site as they’ll also have an exclusive “Green Room” interview with Matt later this week.
Also, today has inadvertently become Everything Is Matt Smith Day on Doctor Who Tumblr today.

No comments:

Post a Comment