...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, August 26, 2011


 “My hope is that the eight-year-old’s who watch it, I’ll be their first Doctor. I hope they haven’t seen any DVD’s of anybody else. I loved playing him, and I loved taking part in the basic essence and message of the series, which is ‘It’s a short life, seize it and live it as fully as you can. Care for others and be respectful of all other lifeforms, regardless of color and creed’; and to be part of that is fantastic.” -Christopher Eccleston 
“It feels slightly odd to join a line of people who in my head have become slightly iconic, you know, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker; the line of them. That feels like a major culturally iconic thing. It’s quite difficult to really appreciate that you’re part of that line. It’s very difficult to be objective about a thing like that, so I don’t know that I’ve quite got a handle on it. I don’t feel like a legend myself.” - David Tennant 
“David Tennant has made the role his own, brilliantly, with grace, talent and persistent dedication. I hope to learn from the standards set by him.The challenge for me is to do justice to the show’s illustrious past, my predecessors, and most importantly, to those who watch it. I really cannot wait.” - Matt Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment