...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, August 26, 2011


Once upon a time Eleven was dancing…
…Ten facepalmed at this…
…and River Song just rolled her eyes.
Nine, meanwhile, proclaimed it “Absolutely fantastic”…
…and then commenced dancing with Eleven.
Then Ten decided “Screw it” and commenced dancing with Nine and Eleven.
Amy refused to accept this…
… and Donna thought it was brilliant.
Then Eleven put on hipster glasses…
…and Ten and Rose laughed at him.
Eleven was not expecting this.
Ten told him to Deal With It.
And then everybody somehow left and Eleven was alone air-guitaring.
Audience reactions?
And, most importantly…

No comments:

Post a Comment