...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Monday, August 1, 2011

There has never been a more powerful regeneration story in all of Doctor Who and, in my opinion, there has never been a greater story in Doctor Who.
A crackling and eventful serial from beginning to end, with loads of interplanetary political intrigue, good production values and incredible acting, it’s just….incredible.
I’ll always love this, I’ll always remember looking at its Wiki file and being wowed by it and being absolutely blown away when I finally saw it. I’ll remember clutching the armchair of my couch as Sharaz Jek’s androids nearly tear The Doctor’s arms off, and the last moments of Episode Three.And Davison. Wow, what a great actor. This was my first story from his era and I bloody love Peter Davison’s Doctor and I love “The Caves of Androzani”. It’s the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment