...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Monday, August 1, 2011

cae-near:

 
30 Days of Summer Break Doctor Who | 02 : What’s your favorite episode (and why)?Of all this beautiful and awesome episodes that I really love much I chose The Doctor’s Wife. Maybe this is partly Neil Gaiman’s fault, ‘cause I love his works, but mainly the story in this episode touch my very soul. We can see there how much Doctor loves Tardis, how dear she is to him. She’s not a thing for him, she’s something more, something that we probably can’t understand. Tardis is the only one that is there with him every time, all this time, and they are similar, aren’t they? She is as mad as he is. He stole her, and she stole him.

No comments:

Post a Comment