...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, August 12, 2011

bluetoothtoaster:

Day 13: What is your favorite/scariest Moffatism?
By “Moffatism”, I’m assuming you mean something that he invented/thought up/wrote. And my favorite is the gas mask children from The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances. Could you also count Captain Jack as a Moffatism, since he wrote the character?
Children scare me, honestly, so a child wandering around in a gas mask saying “Are you my mummy?” is a little freaky for me. I loved the story, the monsters, Captain Jack Harkness, and the fact that just this once, everybody lives.
While we’re on the topic, Moffatt, do you think you might want to bring back that character you wrote in Series One? I’m completely behind that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment