...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, August 12, 2011

jenbojenbojeno:


Day 14: Which Doctor Who baddies could you potentially see teaming up with The Doctor (not including the Master)?

I’m going to go with the Silence. I find it quite intriguing that they wanted Amy to tell the Doctor that she was pregnant. Why would they do that? It doesn’t sound very evil. They also are making sure that the child stays alive as well (yes, I know they could be doing this just so she stays alive enough for her to kill the Doctor). Yes, I know they’ve done some pretty evil things but I think they could team up with him in the future. Possibly, they hate Madame Kovarian, so would side with the Doctor to bring her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment