...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, August 12, 2011

nice-fox:

30 DAYS OF SUMMER BREAK DOCTOR WHO MEME

Day 12 - Name a Doctor Who TV crossover that you would love to see happen (other than Torchwood/Sarah Jane Adventures).

I guess it would be great to see a Sherlock/Doctor Who crossover (if Benedict Cumberbatch wasn’t going to play the Master).  John would be like, “But its the solar system!” and Sherlock would say, “Eh, I have more important things to fill my mind with,” and the Doctor would be like, “Well Sherlock, wouldn’t it be helpful if you knew the planet that’s right outside the door and that we’re about to land on?” and then Sherlock would kind of open his mouth and gape a little and then roll his eyes and say how bored he is.
photo credit goes to this wonderful artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment