...

My photo
Miami, FL, United States
THIS BLOG IS ABOUT RANDOM SHIT, MUSIC, AND THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT..... AND ABOUT ME, LEMASTANLEY (@lemastanley on twitter), I'M A NERDY METALHEAD, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCTOR WHO... ALSO I'M WEIRD AS FUCK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BLOG... P.D. I'M EUROPEAN

VIEWERS

Friday, August 12, 2011

Helleew! Today is Day 12 of the ‘30 Days of Summer Break Doctor Who’!

Two days ago you guessed what a Time Head would look like. Yesterday you threw out ideas for future guest stars for season 10.  So let’s continue the speculation: Name another TV show/movie/comic/game/whatever that you would *lurve* to see a crossover with Doctor Who.
As always, post it to your blog and tag it 30 days of summer break doctor who. We’ll come searching for some of the most creative, interesting ones.
In the meantime, we’re going to keep browsing the tag ‘imogen poots for young river song’ b/c that just needs to happen, obvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment